Subject: RE: Vastus
From: "Ruben, Raymundo" <[email-masked]>
To: "info.mkm"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:25:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

I acknowledge with thanks receipt of your e-mail transmitting the article 19 
report from your Government concerning the unratified Conventions Nos 102 
and 121, as well as the Recommendations Nos. 25 and 121.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Raymundo Ruben

Reports and Chancellery Unit

International Labour Standards Department

International Labour Office

Tel.: +41-22-799-7818

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.ilo.org/normes> ilo.​org |  <https://twitter.com/ilo> Twitter 
|  <https://www.facebook.com/ILO.ORG/> Facebook | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo> 
Linkedin

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2024 10:36 AM
To: NORM_REPORT <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Eesti 
Tööandjate Keskliit <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; Eesti Ametiühingute Keskliit <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Vastus

You don't often get email from [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Learn why this is important

Tere!

Teile on saadetud dokumendihaldussüsteemi Delta kaudu dokument.

Pealkiri: ILO Report on Unratified Conventions and Recommendations

Registreerimise kuupäev: 09.04.2024

Registreerimise number: 11-2/3590-2.

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium
Suur-Ameerika 1
10122 Tallinn
625 6342
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.mkm.ee/> http://www.mkm.ee

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------